Request for the Procurement of Vehicle and Office Equipment
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
INVITATION FOR BID
Procurement of Vehicle and Office Equipment.
Procurement Number: EPASL/EC/NCB/2023/002
Date of First Issue: 4th December, 2023
Environment Protection Agency generates its funds from Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) license fees paid by companies, and intends to spend part of its funds to procure vehicle and office equipment for its office use.
- EPA now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of the under mentioned.
|2 Months (From date of signing of contract)
|2 Weeks (From date of signing of contract)
- Detailed description and technical specifications of the items are attached in the bidding schedule of requirement
- Interested registered supplier most bid for ONLY 1 Lot of any of the Lots, but partial bidding for LOT2 shall constitute incomplete bidding. Alternate bidding for LOT2 shall not be allowed. Unconditional discount on offer would have to be declared expressly before inclusion in the calculation of the bid price.
- BIDDERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO CLEARLY STATE GST BEFORE GIVING FINAL TOTAL TO THE BID PRICE OR CLEARLY STATE ‘EXCLUSIVE’’ IF NOT INCLUDED.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure in accordance with the public procurement Act 2016 of Sierra Leone and open to all eligible suppliers who can demonstrate the eligibility requirement as stated in the bidding document
- Interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at Environment Protection Agency 92 Dundas Street Freetown, Sierra Leone between 9:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. form Monday to Friday except on Public holidays
- A complete set of the Bidding documents may be purchased upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Nle500, 000.00 (Five Hundred New Leones). All payment for bidding document must be paid to any of the National Public Procurement Authority (NPPA) sales bidding Bank Account: The pay-in slip must be submitted at the Senior Admin Officer 2nd Floor Board Room before a bidding document is issued to the bidder.
- Bank Name: Bank of Sierra Leone
Account Name: NPPA-Revenue from sale of Bidding Documents
Account Number: 0111003981
- Bank Name: Union Trust Bank
Account Name: Revenue from sale of Bidding Sub Treasury
Account Number: 210113253-01
- BANK: Sierra Leone Commercial Bank
Account Name: NPPA-Revenue from the sale of bidding documents
Account Number: 0111003981
- Upon submission of payment slip Interested bidders may download the standard bidding document (SBD) from the Agency website – epa.gov.sl or collect hard copy from the procurement officer. You can also download Bidding document from NPPA website – www.nppa.gov.sl
- Submission deadline is 1:pm Local Time on Thursday, 4th January 2024. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 1:pm Local Time on Thursday, 4th January 2024
All bids must be accompanied by:
- Bid Form/Price Schedule
- A valid Business registration certificate
- Bid Security of [12,000.00] from a reputable Commercial Bank; Vehicle
- Bid Security of [4,500.00] from a reputable Commercial Bank; Office Equipment
- A valid tax clearance certificate;
- A valid NASSIT clearance certificate;
- A valid city council certificate
- A signed Integrity Pact; [see attached]
- One Year warranty
- Brochure of the Vehicles to be supplied
- Brochure of Office Equipment to be supplied
- Evidence of similar experience
- Manufacturer’s authorization
- [list all other required documents and samples where applicable
Bids will be publicly opened on 4th January, 2024 at 1:05 P.M., in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend, at the address below. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened to bidders.
Completed application along with all relevant documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope boldly marked: “PROCUREMENT OF VEHICLE AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT” LOT-1 OR LOT-2 to the;
The Senior Admin Officer to the Executive Chairman
Environment Protection Agency – Sierra Leone
2nd Floor, Board Room
92 Dundas Street, Freetown